Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > RUN.DLL ERROR.

RUN.DLL ERROR.

Fludge

I have just formatted my HDD and reinstalled everything. There were no
obvious problems on any of the reinstalls, but I'm now getting the following
message on startup, despite the fact that everything's fresh, and should be
okay.

RUNDLL
error loading 3dfxCmn.dll
A device attached to the system is not functioning

Can anyone interpret for me? Thanks again.

DeMoN LaG

"Fludge" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:h9ppb.3840$lm1.20714
@wards.force9.net:

> Can anyone interpret for me? Thanks again.

Do you have a 3dfx graphics card?

--
AIM: FrznFoodClerk (actually me)
email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)

Fludge

"DeMoN LaG" <n@a> wrote in message
> "Fludge" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:h9ppb.3840$lm1.20714
> @wards.force9.net:
>
> > Can anyone interpret for me? Thanks again.
> >

> Do you have a 3dfx graphics card?
>
> --
> AIM: FrznFoodClerk (actually me)
> email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)
> website: under construction
> email/IM for rates/services

Yes.

DeMoN LaG

"Fludge" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:Vyvpb.3964$lm1.21025
@wards.force9.net:

> Yes.

Have you installed the latest drivers for it?

--
AIM: FrznFoodClerk (actually me)
email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)
website: under construction
email/IM for rates/services

Plato

Fludge wrote:

> RUNDLL
> error loading 3dfxCmn.dll
> A device attached to the system is not functioning

Install the latest drivers for you video card.

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/