Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Outlook Express 6 News groups

Outlook Express 6 News groups

tflfb

I was trying to figure out why it took longer than usual to view newsgroups
( the hour glass was there ) when I clicked on a group, for a longer time
than usual.

So I went to outlook> tools> options> and clicked clean up now.

After that I could not view any messages they were blank, or I would get a
error that said unable to connect to server, or cannot locate server.
800cc0e, or 800ccod

What did I do wrong?

I did a system restore to an earlier date and thought I had the problem
reversed, this morning I was getting error codes, same as above, so I
removed news groups re-booted, re-configured news groups and I am back in
business.

Thanks Tom

tflfb

I think I found the problem in control panel > network connections, what
caused the problem I don't know.

Tom

news:_qapb.151$(E-Mail Removed)...