Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > newsgroups subscriptions box

newsgroups subscriptions box

Doug

In outlook express when the Newsgroup subscription box appears and there are
groups in it, I cant read the entire line. It say something like
alt.computers.wor............. It has enough room to compledte the line but
doesn't. I've tried to go into properties but cant seem to find where I can
change the line for more characters.

Anyone know how to change this? Thanks, Doug

Thor

drag the little column header partition where it says "newsgroup", and then
"description". You can move that to give it more room.