Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Outlook Express Mail Lost

Outlook Express Mail Lost

LEO THOMPSON

All of my messages were deleted from every box in my Outlook Express.
I did not delete them!
Does anyone know what happened?

How can I retrieve my lost mail?
I'm desperate.

Leo

Trent©

On Sat, 1 Nov 2003 18:20:35 -0500, "LEO THOMPSON"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>All of my messages were deleted from every box in my Outlook Express.
>I did not delete them!
>Does anyone know what happened?
>
>How can I retrieve my lost mail?
>I'm desperate.
>
>Leo

Do a search for *.dbx See if you have any. Then git back to us.

Have a nice week...

Trent

LEO THOMPSON

Hi, Trent

*.dbx showed folders, inbox, offline, outbox, Pop3uidl, sent items, deleted
items, drafts. They are to be found in/windows/application data/identities.
These are followed by numbers and dates. That's about it.
Regards,
news:(E-Mail Removed)...