Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Case opinions, please.

Case opinions, please.

Mr. Majestik

Shopping for a case in the $100 range and I always wanted a Lian Li (?)
aluminum one. Shopping at newegg (my only source), shows their stuff to have
gotten way to weird (too ugly) for me. Too many bells and whistles and not
elegant anymore. Anyway, I looked hard at Antec again and found a new model,
Black Solution, I think. It's an upgrade to the Sonata and comes with 120 mm
fan openings and a quiet 350W PSU. (my new drives are black). It's $78.

My question is this......If you needed a black or aluminum case, mini or mid
tower, and were looking in the $100 range (+/- $25) do you have a
preference? Any other brands I should check out? (I looked a cooler
master.....big $).

Thanks in advance....

DeMoN LaG

"Mr. Majestik" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> My question is this......If you needed a black or aluminum case, mini
> or mid tower, and were looking in the $100 range (+/- $25) do you have
> a preference? Any other brands I should check out? (I looked a cooler
> master.....big $).

I like Antec. They got one that is like the 2600SLK or something, it's
grey with a door to hide the drive bays. Very sexy looking case.

--
AIM: FrznFoodClerk (actually me)
email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)