Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > I always have problems with removable frames. Why?

I always have problems with removable frames. Why?

Fogar

Hi,
I have an almost new PC and I have problems with the removable frames.
I have 3 HDs inside the respective ones
removable boxes. When I turn on my PC the fans of the boxes make noise
and my HDs have a bad transfer rate, (they are almost jammed) for two
three, minutes).
After two three, minutes it is everything ok. I have replaced 3 times
every my fixed boxe but I always have the same problem.
Which problem will it be?
My PC has 400 watts of power.
Thanks

bye Fogar

Fogar

Hi,
I have an almost new PC and I have problems with the removable frames.
Every time that I turn on the PC (when the PC has not worked for some
times), it gives me some worry.
But I repeat! To the first turning on my PC!
I have 3 HDs inside the respective ones
removable boxes. When I turn on my PC the fans of the boxes make noise
and my HDs have a bad transfer rate, (they are almost jammed) for two
three, minutes).
After two three, minutes it is everything ok. I have replaced 3 times
every my fixed boxes but I always have the same problem.
Then my PC works for a lot of times every day without problems
Which problem will it be?
My PC has 400 watts of power.
Thanks

bye Fogar

Removable hard drive problems... 3MTA3 Hardware 0 11-10-2006 04:02 AM
Trying to create a CSS box that is always is always the width of an image placed inside it (and no wider) Deryck HTML 4 06-22-2004 08:25 PM
Removable Drive David Goulet Java 2 01-20-2004 08:44 PM
Removable disc ? Richard Computer Support 3 01-19-2004 07:09 AM
Re: Removable disk is read only. Sentient Fluid Computer Support 0 08-25-2003 11:46 AM

Advertisments