Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Cant access google or any other search engines??????

Cant access google or any other search engines??????

matthew thauberger

My comp at home will not allow me to access google. I can get on to
Yahoo but it will not let search anything. The page will just say it
can not be found. Please help. Thanks

Jerry G.

In IE go to Tools, Options, and Security. Check to see that the security
level is not set too high.

--

Greetings,

Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG