Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Memory Upgrade

Memory Upgrade

Theo

Did a memory upgrade today.came out ok,but i'm getting a pop-up.tells me
"Windows encountered an error accessing the registry.Windows will repair
the registry for you and restart the pc" when i hit ok,it restarts the
pc,but the pop-up is still there.any help is appreciated.

Thor

maybe it didn't come out ok. You may have some faulty memory causing
registry corruption.

"Theo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Did a memory upgrade today.came out ok,but i'm getting a pop-up.tells me
> "Windows encountered an error accessing the registry.Windows will repair
> the registry for you and restart the pc" when i hit ok,it restarts the
> pc,but the pop-up is still there.any help is appreciated.

force

bad ram

"Theo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Did a memory upgrade today.came out ok,but i'm getting a pop-up.tells me
> "Windows encountered an error accessing the registry.Windows will repair
> the registry for you and restart the pc" when i hit ok,it restarts the
> pc,but the pop-up is still there.any help is appreciated.

Plato

Theo wrote:

> Did a memory upgrade today.came out ok,but i'm getting a pop-up.tells me
> "Windows encountered an error accessing the registry.Windows will repair

Windows doesn't like your new ram, or doesnt like it combinded with your
old ram.

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/