Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Desktop Icons

Desktop Icons

Jay Knerr

Is there a way to remove the small arrows in the lower corners of the
desktop icons in Win XP? I knew how to perform this task in Win 98 but
cannot figure it out in XP. Thanks in advance.

Todd Howard

Download Tweak UI for XP....
TH
news:rXFnb.1413$(E-Mail Removed)...