Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Losing Folder view settings

Losing Folder view settings

Frank D

As of last week whenever I open a directory containing multiple
folders they are sorted in date order rarther than by name. I right
click on arrange icons/ name and they revert to how I want them but
whenever I look at the folders again they are resorted in date order.
I have tried all the settings I can think of to restore the original
sort order but have had no luck, any suggestions very welcome.

chuckieŽ

Start Button>Settings>Folder Options>View Tab, check about the 5th one down 'Remember each folder's
view settings', put a check mark there. Assuming Win98 or the like, XP I don't know, but should be
similar...luck...