Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > little toy digital cameras are crap

little toy digital cameras are crap

get_down_grandma@mixmail.com

you know the ones they give away with new computer systems and you think it's a
Fuji or Olympus but it turns out to be some pink Barbie cam with crappy resolution
and made of plastic

Jim P

I thought all camera's are made of plastic.....

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> you know the ones they give away with new computer systems and you think

it's a
> Fuji or Olympus but it turns out to be some pink Barbie cam with crappy

resolution
> and made of plastic

Thor

They are *giving* them away. You think you are going to score a $2-300 4+
megapixel camera for free?

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> you know the ones they give away with new computer systems and you think

it's a
> Fuji or Olympus but it turns out to be some pink Barbie cam with crappy

resolution
> and made of plastic

Good!

Really?
Well gosh. That's good to know.
Hope you didn't get stuck with one.
That would be really stupid.

Regards

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> you know the ones they give away with new computer systems and you think

it's a
> Fuji or Olympus but it turns out to be some pink Barbie cam with crappy

resolution
> and made of plastic

Tony

you know the ones they give away with new computer systems and you
think
> it's a
> > Fuji or Olympus but it turns out to be some pink Barbie cam with crappy

> resolution
> > and made of plastic

wow! that is horrible! could be worse though... you could of got stuck
with the clear ones that don't take up any space or have any mass or
do anything. You know, just llike my rocket car and space ship that I
have parked in my back yard.