Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Re: Apologies for "Mad" Bill Pal m er's annoying usenet behaviour.

Re: Apologies for "Mad" Bill Pal m er's annoying usenet behaviour.

BH

From Most of us using News Groups.

Why dont you take Performance Art to where it belongs and get it the heck
off of Serious newsgroups. You are a selfish person doing it for your own
pleasure / entertainment without regard to others most likely because you
need to be at the center of attention - a 'Look at me' type. Most of us
that use these types of newsgroups do so for business and informative
purposes - but I am guessing that a celf centered person thinks the universe
revolves them and everything is thier personal 'performing art' stage.

--
Bruce J Hafner
http://www.siliconmindset.com

"Twinkles" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:8601.545$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Please excuse this intrusion on your newsgroup, but I would like to take

the time to apologise
> for any annoying messages you may have received from Mad Bill Pal m er

that were signed with
> my name. He is no longer associated with me, my alliances lie elsewhere,

but the conniving old
> fool thinks that he can get away with posts of a very dubious, boring,

non-sensical nature by
> pretending that they came from me. Any post purportedly coming from me but

sent from Mad Bill
> Pal m er's usenet address are false, forgeries designed to create a

difficulties regarding my
> career as a writer and usenet entertainer/performance artist.
>
> Bill is a delusional man, completely out of touch with reality, a man who

has not a trace of creative
> or artistic ability, a man who is impossible to reason with as he has no

discernable intellect. He actually
> claims that he lives in an imaginary room above a usenet newsgroup!
>
> Thank you for your attention, and please remember, if it is signed

"Twinkles - the alt.genius dwarf"
> and is sent from Mad-Bill Pal m er's address, it is a forgery. Mad Bill is

a known forger and stealer of
> names, he even admits that he stole the name Bill Pal m er.
>
> Regards
>
> Twinkles - the alt.genius.dwarf.

FPGA to solve the two most annoying problems on usenet - SuggestionsWelcome Charles Xavier VHDL 11 06-18-2008 03:15 AM
PAL to PAL Mickey Mouse DVD Video 8 01-30-2006 02:51 PM
pal-i and pal-b boon Computer Support 2 01-28-2004 10:37 PM
Re: Apologies for "Mad" Bill Pal m er's annoying usenet behaviour. Dave Korn Computer Security 0 10-29-2003 04:26 PM

Advertisments