Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Network Config

Network Config

Dan T

Hi all, does anyone know of any easy to use LAN network configuration
utilities that are easy to use......sein' as the win XP network config stuff
is so complicated.

Thanks
Dan

DeMoN_LaG

"Dan T" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:bneg82$muq$(E-Mail Removed):

> Hi all, does anyone know of any easy to use LAN network configuration
> utilities that are easy to use......sein' as the win XP network config
> stuff is so complicated.

If you consider Win XP's network configuration tools tough you will
probably find 3rd party ones even tougher

Andrew Watiker

What exactly do you wish to do? Network configuration isn't easy and there
isn't much you can do about it. However, you can learn it with practice.

--
Andrew Watiker

Visit My Website: http://andrewwatiker.alturl.com
or
http://andrewwatiker.homeip.net:81

"All We Are Saying is Give Peace a Chance."
- John Lennon

Peace & Love.
"DeMoN_LaG" <de_on-lag@co_cast.net> wrote in message
> "Dan T" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:bneg82$muq$(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > Hi all, does anyone know of any easy to use LAN network configuration
> > utilities that are easy to use......sein' as the win XP network config
> > stuff is so complicated.
> >

> If you consider Win XP's network configuration tools tough you will
> probably find 3rd party ones even tougher

---