Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > pc screen is all wrong, help please.

pc screen is all wrong, help please.

noname

my kids played with my pc and now the monitor is all wrong. it's always too
bright, nothing I can do to get it better.
can you help me please
stef.

Andrew Watiker

Try the buttons on the monitor. If you are using XP or ME you can try a
system restore.

In XP:

Start -----> All Programs -----> Accessories ----->
System Tools -----> System Restore

If this doesn't work leave some more info.
--
Andrew Watiker

Visit My Website: http://andrewwatiker.alturl.com
or
http://andrewwatiker.homeip.net:81

"All We Are Saying is Give Peace a Chance."
- John Lennon

Peace & Love.
"noname" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:flhmb.38669$(E-Mail Removed)...
> my kids played with my pc and now the monitor is all wrong. it's always

too
> bright, nothing I can do to get it better.
> can you help me please
> stef.

---

Professor

Have you tried the controls on the monitor which are either underneath or
sometimes you have to pull out a plastic covering. Or some monitors have
buttons that you hold down but here should be some sort of physical control
on the monitor.