Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > How to Delete Prior Web Page Drop Down Menu Entries

How to Delete Prior Web Page Drop Down Menu Entries

Edge

How do to Delete Prior Web Page Drop Down Menu Entries? I run Spybot and
delete tracking cookies regularly. I'm running Win 95A

TIA