Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > FREE Internet and BBS systems are under ATTACK again

FREE Internet and BBS systems are under ATTACK again

SysOp Marc

I'm working on a patent-related project that has me searching for
hardware from ancient BBS systems. Does anyone still have an ORIGINAL
BBS server from 1989 or earlier? I mean the very same computer that
ran the BBS, with the same hard disk, with the same BBS software and
file archives. The more complete the system, the better--for example,
it would also be desirable to have the same modem (or modem pool) and
monitor. Better still to have logs of files downloaded by users.

If you still have this old hardware, please drop me an e-mail. I'd
like to ask you some questions about your system.

Thanks!

Marc

(E-Mail Removed)

Voip PBX,Private Phone Systems,PBX Telephone Systems, Business Phone Systems broadbandera@gmail.com UK VOIP 9 07-24-2006 03:44 PM
free source for bbs Robin Perl Misc 42 04-07-2004 05:47 PM
New Free Telnet Gaming BBS Tyro Computer Information 0 12-18-2003 02:36 PM
Any one do a mini-few-sec digital handheld videocam for re-attack after violent road rage attack? dorothy.bradbury Digital Photography 15 07-20-2003 11:58 PM

Advertisments