Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > MSN Messenger, Yahoo! Messenger and ....?

MSN Messenger, Yahoo! Messenger and ....?

Jones

Hi,
I'd like to know if there are programs as MSN Messenger, and Yahoo!
Messenger. I like to look for persons around the world.
They have to be free.
thanks

bye Jones

Livewire

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Hi,
> I'd like to know if there are programs as MSN Messenger, and Yahoo!
> Messenger. I like to look for persons around the world.
> They have to be free.
> thanks
>
> bye Jones

try alt.comp.freeware for help

Bobby

Try Trillian (www.trillian.cc) you can chat with people who have AIM, ICQ,
MSN, Yahoo!, and IRC. Not sure if this is what you were asking for though...

Bobby
news:(E-Mail Removed) ...