Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Remote Assistance

Remote Assistance

Julie

When trying to use XP Pro's "ask a friend to connect to your computer with
Remote Assistance" a internet explorer panel pops up with the message "a
program could not start. Please try again" And the left side of the Remote
assistance window that opens remains blank.
I have set the system up in control panel to "allow invitations for", & to
"allow this computer to be controlled remotely".
I am the sole user of this PC & the administrator.
Any suggestions please?
Julie.