Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > freeing my yahoo email from microsoft crap

freeing my yahoo email from microsoft crap

milo

hi , i have a couple of yahoo accounts for my emails when i go away but
latly there bieng
flooded buy the microsft junk email i know its a virus thing but in yahoo
mail how do i get rid of it??

thanks

and can i set nortan for my normal home email to get rid of it
automaticly??
thanks

milo