Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > OE attachments

OE attachments

tomScotland

"OE removed access to the following unsafe attachments in your mail"

How do I overcome this, and be allowed to save them?

its OE6, winxp.

--
tomScotland

stop your grinnin' and drop YOURLINEN to reply, ya boob.

Thor

tools/options/security/

untick "do not allow attachments to be saved or opened....."

Apply, then close, and re-launch OE.

news:bn4j1c$t97m4$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...