Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Pen Drives

Pen Drives

John

Hello.

I'm thinking of getting a Pen Drive and just wondered whether you
think 33 is a good deal for a 128MB USB2 one?

Thanks

John

Rv!

| I'm thinking of getting a Pen Drive and just wondered whether you
| think 33 is a good deal for a 128MB USB2 one?

It better be as that's what I paid for mine (To arrive Thursday) from
www.ebuyer.co.uk.

Rv!

Rv!

"Rv!" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...

| | I'm thinking of getting a Pen Drive and just wondered whether you
| | think 33 is a good deal for a 128MB USB2 one?
|
| It better be as that's what I paid for mine (To arrive Thursday) from
| www.ebuyer.co.uk.
|
| Rv!

I eventually reply... Yes the little drive is great. It was little used for the first
week then I needed to build a new PC for my brother and it came in so handy
for transferring things like latest drivers from the Net etc. The machine was built
in a room not fed with Intranet ports so direct downloading wasn't available. The
drive now come with me to work everyday and is used probably every couple of
days (personal use!)

Great little gadgets.

Rv!