Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Press Release: Stealth Introduces Small Quiet Fanless PC.

Press Release: Stealth Introduces Small Quiet Fanless PC.

Stealth Computer Corp

SHHHHH! …Stealth Introduces Small Quiet Fanless PC
A Break Through in Embedded Micro Computing

http://www.stealthcomputer.com/littlepc_fanless.htm

Toronto ~ Stealth Computer Corporation a leading ISO 9001 manufacturer
of specialized computers and peripherals have continued their tradition
of providing powerful solutions for space-confined applications. Stealth
has introduced the Model LPC-301FL, a breakthrough in micro computing by
providing a fanless noise free computer system. Thanks to the rugged
design, compact dimensions, and high functionality, the LPC-301FL is
excellent for Embedded Control, Digital Signs, Interactive Kiosks,
Thin-Clients, and Human/Machine Interface applications. It is one of the
smallest full-featured personal computers available anywhere. The
LittlePC products serve a demanding market where powerful solutions are
being deployed in space-challenged applications around the world.

The robust aluminum chassis measures only 10” x 5.7” x 2.8” (about the
size of a hard cover novel) in size making it ideal for deploying in
space challenged applications. The Stealth LPC-301FL LittlePC has been
designed without cooling fans as the rugged extruded aluminum chassis
acts as a heat sink to dissipate internal heat and provide noise free
operation. The LPC-301FL features an Intel ULV Pentium-III 400MHz
processor that provides for optimal heat dissipation and power
consumption. A multitude of I/O connectivity is built-in such as; LAN,
Serial, Parallel, 3-USB, FireWire, VGA, PS/2 Mouse & Keyboard ports. The
LPC-301FL has a built-in 2.5” high-shock hard drive with up to 60GB’s of
storage space for archived data. Forapplications that require extra high
shock/vibration an optional Solid State Hard Drive or Flash Drive is
available. A slim CD-Rom comes standard with optional DVD and CD/RW
drives available. Systems are compatible with WIN 9X/NT/2000/XP, Linux
etc and can be pre-configured if desired.

Founded in 1990 Stealth Computer Corporation is quietly evolving as a
leading provider of specialized Computers and Peripherals. The company
is ISO9001 registered with its headquarters near Toronto, Canada.
Stealth continually develops innovative products designed to meet the
exact needs of their clients. For over a decade Stealth products have
been used in industrial, commercial, scientific, Government and military
applications. Stealth Computer Corporations impressive customer base
includes Fortune 500 companies, Military installations and Governments
worldwide.

For additional product information on Little PC’s explore our website:
www.littlepc.com

Stealth’s main website and corporate information is available at:
www.stealthcomputer.com

High quality digital TIFF & JPG images, (300DPI) available on-line:
www.stealthcomputer.com/images.htm
or by e-mailing your request to: marketing @ stealthcomputer.com

DeMoN LaG

Stealth Computer Corp <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

FYI all, forward a copy of this message and all headers to the address
above. This is unsolicited commercial email and should be turned in.

--
AIM: FrznFoodClerk (actually me)
email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)

Michael-NC

I just read the reviews on these machines in some computer rag. They say
they are good for home entertainment PC's. Too bad they feel they need to
pimp Usenet in order to sell them.