Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > MP3 Transfer Between Different PC Processors

MP3 Transfer Between Different PC Processors

deeringmortespam@mindspring.com

Hi!

If one puts MP3s on a flash drive, can one use that to transfer
files between a P1 computer and a MP3 player that requires the
source computer to be a P2? Thanks!

C.
**

Night_Seer

> Hi!
>
> If one puts MP3s on a flash drive, can one use that to transfer
> files between a P1 computer and a MP3 player that requires the
> source computer to be a P2? Thanks!
>
> C.
> **

Yes.

--
Night_Seer

Night_Seer wrote:

> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > If one puts MP3s on a flash drive, can one use that to transfer
> > files between a P1 computer and a MP3 player that requires the
> > source computer to be a P2? Thanks!
> >
> > C.
> > **

> Yes.

Thanks! I take it that the speed differential won't affect the files
or their sound quality at all . . .?

C.
**

derek / nul

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 03:19:27 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>Night_Seer wrote:
>>
>> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> > Hi!
>> >
>> > If one puts MP3s on a flash drive, can one use that to transfer
>> > files between a P1 computer and a MP3 player that requires the
>> > source computer to be a P2? Thanks!
>> >
>> > C.
>> > **

>> Yes.

>Thanks! I take it that the speed differential won't affect the files
>or their sound quality at all . . .?

correct