Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Re: For the experts only

Re: For the experts only

pc-mania

Hi
Im Danny from Pc-Mania.biz

ive been reading your problem and its a common thing for
windows xp users:

i use to be on windows xp before i went into business
and i also got this problem:
error screen that says Server Busy action not
completed because server is busy and it asks me to either 'switch' or
'retry'.

i know that this is too do with your memory
but i never got round to sorting it out my self i just formatted my PC and
now im using windows 2000 because im a business users and it offers me full
protencial

if i was you i would scrap xp and have a change mate
i know ppl thing its more reliable but personally i dont

hope you sort this problem out and post back

thanks
--
Please Visit:
www.pc-mania.biz