Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > novell/nlm

novell/nlm

Tony Milner

Just like to say thanks to the guys who have given me advice. Tried to
e-mail thanks but failed so this seems to be my only way of thanking you.

Tony Milner

Calvin Crumrine

Tony Milner wrote:

> Just like to say thanks to the guys who have given me advice. Tried to
> e-mail thanks but failed so this seems to be my only way of thanking you.
>
> Tony Milner

You're welcome. Demon's approach (deleting the entire Windows directory)
is one that I hadn't thought of. It effectively does the same as
reformatting but is less drastic. You'll still need to reinstall your
apps, but at least you shouldn't lose your data. But I'd back it up anyway.