Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Re: How To Upgrade BIOS on Old PC?

Re: How To Upgrade BIOS on Old PC?

DeMoN LaG

Trent© <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> And I'm sure you know this. You just stated it poorly.

Yes. What I meant was if I have in front of me an Asus P2B and a Epox
8K3A, I can't take the BIOS chip from one and put it into another. I
(usually) can take the BIOS chip from one Asus P2B and insert it into
another Asus P2B. As Calvin has already clarified, I did not mean
motherboard as a unit, but motherboard as in a model.

--
AIM: FrznFoodClerk (actually me)
email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)