Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Work From Home

Work From Home

Sherry Wolff

Global Online Systems
A Work From Home Opportunity!
Job Location:
Work At Home!
Job Summary:
Established Company Seeks Representatives

Global Online Systems represents a health industry leader of over 22
years standing.

We are currently seeking representatives from all countries to be part
of our worldwide success story.

Whatever your background - doctor, lawyer, government worker,
salesman, unemployed, or a stay at home parent like myself, it doesn't
make any difference. You can change your lifestyle without
jeopardizing your current position.
Qualifications:
All levels of internet marketing experience are welcome - we are
willing to train beginners. We've combined a proven and copywrited
marketing system with an extensive media reach to bring you the
easiest and most profitable method of earning an incredible income.
Compensation/Benefits:
$500+ part time / $3000+ full time
Let us deliver pre-qualified parties straight to you, so you never
have to worry about inconveniencing family and friends. Just 10 hours
per week can earn you upwards of $2000 per month - we do the rest.

People from all walks of life are earning more income than they've
ever dreamed of, simply because they were in the right place at the
right time.
How to Apply:
Don't allow this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to pass you by; visit
our website today, and start changing your life tomorrow.
http://www.awaketomoney.com
Global Online Systems
About Global Online Systems
Our organization was started by two stay-at-home moms in Vancouver.
These amazing ladies knew there had to be another way of selling
products - something more effective than hounding family and friends
or having house parties. It is because of their determination and
vision that we are going strong today!

What they came up with is absolutely incredible, and way ahead of its
time - an internet business that brings the interested parties to YOU!
They combined a marketing system that is governed by 55 different
Governments with the strength of a 2 billion dollar company that's
been leading the market for over 22 years, and low and behold - a
terrific opportunity was born!
Mission Statement:
The Ultimate Way To Work From Home!
Benefits:
The chance to take control of the money you earn with unlimited
potential, make your own decisions, set your own hours, and stay in
your family's good books!
Visit our web site at:
http://www.awaketomoney.com