Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Nationwide Halloween Rave Against the RIAA

Nationwide Halloween Rave Against the RIAA

Halloween Raver

Join THE HALLOWEEN RAVE AGAINST THE BULLIES: In the Record Industry!!

DON'T JUST GROOVE - MOVE!!

Check out the Animated Halloween Rave Video By Clicking Here:
http://newjersey.indymedia.org/local...oween_rave.wmv

STARTING ON HALLOWEEN NIGHT, MUSIC LOVERS AROUND THE WORLD WILL TAKE
A VOW NOT TO BUY MUSIC FROM ANY RECORD LABEL OR ANY MUSIC ARTIST WHO
SUPPORTS SUING PEOPLE WHO SHARE MUSIC OVER THE INTERNET. ALSO, EVERY
RECORD LABEL MUST SIGN THE MUSIC ARTIST'S BILL OF RIGHTS, OR WE WON'T
BUY MUSIC FROM THAT RECORD LABEL! WATCH THE VIDEO (4.26min), SHARE IT
WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND POST IT ON YOUR WEBSITE.

******
The bullies in the record industry are attacking music lovers all
over the world by suing them for sharing music over the internet!

While the music industry moguls get rich, the average music artist
goes broke. The music industry steals all of the money, controls
what music is available, and tries to control the artist. The music
industry is a big bully and it is time to stand up to them!

On Friday night, October 31st Halloween night, people all across
the nation will be throwing Halloween Raves and Parties. We are
organizing and parties in our own cities, towns, and neighborhoods
to stand up to the bullies in the music industry!

Organize a rave or party in your own city and play only the music you
obtained by file sharing on the internet!! Starting on Halloween night,
music lovers around the world will take a vow to not buy music from any
record label or any music artist who supports suing people who share
music over he internet. Music lovers will also stop buying music from
record labels who rip off their artists. Every record label must sign
the Music Artist's Bill of Rights! If a record label will not sign the
Music Artist's Bill of Rights, we won't buy music from that record label!

JOIN THE NATIONWIDE HALLOWEEN RAVE AGAINST THE BULLIES!
GET YOUR GROUP OR ORGANIZATION TO ORGANIZE A HALLOWEEN
RAVE OR PARTY AGAINST THE BULLIES IN YOUR OWN CITY.

ALREADY THROWING OR ATTENDING A RAVE OR PARTY ON HALLOWEEN? TAKE
A STAND AGAINST THE BULLIES IN THE RECORD INDUSTRY THAT NIGHT!!!

View the Animated Video, Share it and Post it on your Website:
http://newjersey.indymedia.org/local...oween_rave.wmv

Download the poster from Here:
http://chicago.indymedia.org/front.p...&group=webcast

For more information about the Halloween Rave Against the Bullies
and a copy of the Music Artist's Bill of Rights e-mail:

For more information about Whose Nieuws Crue,
email:
(E-Mail Removed)

Rev Turd Fredericks

Halloween Raver wrote:
> Join THE HALLOWEEN RAVE AGAINST THE BULLIES: In the Record Industry!!
>
> DON'T JUST GROOVE - MOVE!!
>
> Check out the Animated Halloween Rave Video By Clicking Here:
> http://newjersey.indymedia.org/local...loween_rave.wm

SNIP>>>>>>>
You might be better served by using a standard format for your video
(mpg, avi etc.) because like the music industry, M$ has a monopoly and
many of us not using MS can't view wmv files or can't be bothered to go
through the trouble to view them. But, if you prefer one monopoly over
the other, who am I to offer criticism.

Mimic

"Halloween Raver" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Join THE HALLOWEEN RAVE AGAINST THE BULLIES: In the Record Industry!!
>
> DON'T JUST GROOVE - MOVE!!
>
> Check out the Animated Halloween Rave Video By Clicking Here:
> http://newjersey.indymedia.org/local...oween_rave.wmv
>
> STARTING ON HALLOWEEN NIGHT, MUSIC LOVERS AROUND THE WORLD WILL TAKE
> A VOW NOT TO BUY MUSIC FROM ANY RECORD LABEL OR ANY MUSIC ARTIST WHO
> SUPPORTS SUING PEOPLE WHO SHARE MUSIC OVER THE INTERNET. ALSO, EVERY
> RECORD LABEL MUST SIGN THE MUSIC ARTIST'S BILL OF RIGHTS, OR WE WON'T
> BUY MUSIC FROM THAT RECORD LABEL! WATCH THE VIDEO (4.26min), SHARE IT
> WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND POST IT ON YOUR WEBSITE.
>
> ******
> The bullies in the record industry are attacking music lovers all
> over the world by suing them for sharing music over the internet!
>
> While the music industry moguls get rich, the average music artist
> goes broke. The music industry steals all of the money, controls
> what music is available, and tries to control the artist. The music
> industry is a big bully and it is time to stand up to them!
>
> On Friday night, October 31st Halloween night, people all across
> the nation will be throwing Halloween Raves and Parties. We are
> organizing and parties in our own cities, towns, and neighborhoods
> to stand up to the bullies in the music industry!
>
> Organize a rave or party in your own city and play only the music you
> obtained by file sharing on the internet!! Starting on Halloween night,
> music lovers around the world will take a vow to not buy music from any
> record label or any music artist who supports suing people who share
> music over he internet. Music lovers will also stop buying music from
> record labels who rip off their artists. Every record label must sign
> the Music Artist's Bill of Rights! If a record label will not sign the
> Music Artist's Bill of Rights, we won't buy music from that record label!
>
> JOIN THE NATIONWIDE HALLOWEEN RAVE AGAINST THE BULLIES!
> GET YOUR GROUP OR ORGANIZATION TO ORGANIZE A HALLOWEEN
> RAVE OR PARTY AGAINST THE BULLIES IN YOUR OWN CITY.
>
> ALREADY THROWING OR ATTENDING A RAVE OR PARTY ON HALLOWEEN? TAKE
> A STAND AGAINST THE BULLIES IN THE RECORD INDUSTRY THAT NIGHT!!!
>
> View the Animated Video, Share it and Post it on your Website:
> http://newjersey.indymedia.org/local...oween_rave.wmv
>

> Download the poster from Here:
> http://chicago.indymedia.org/front.p...&group=webcast
>
> For more information about the Halloween Rave Against the Bullies
> and a copy of the Music Artist's Bill of Rights e-mail:
> (E-Mail Removed).
>
> For more information about Whose Nieuws Crue,
> email:
> (E-Mail Removed)

uh thats pretty weak and you already know half the people here dont buy the
music. Better off launching a global DoS attack
muhahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

--
Mimic

and those that dont."
"C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot. C++ makes it harder, but
when you do, it blows away your whole leg"

Halloween Raver

Rev Turd Fredericks <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>.. .
> Halloween Raver wrote:
> > Join THE HALLOWEEN RAVE AGAINST THE BULLIES: In the Record Industry!!
> >
> > DON'T JUST GROOVE - MOVE!!
> >
> > Check out the Animated Halloween Rave Video By Clicking Here:
> > http://newjersey.indymedia.org/local...loween_rave.wm

> SNIP>>>>>>>
> You might be better served by using a standard format for your video
> (mpg, avi etc.) because like the music industry, M$ has a monopoly and
> many of us not using MS can't view wmv files or can't be bothered to go
> through the trouble to view them. But, if you prefer one monopoly over
> the other, who am I to offer criticism.

Just trying to save the "average" netuser some
download/connection time and bandwidth:

Test showed that encoding a equivalent quality MPEG file
produced a 45meg file, RM produced a 17meg file, and
AVI (DivX) produced a file of approx 35megs. Standard
AVI gives you something of about 140megs! No ****!
Give me a website address to upload them to, and I
would be happy to send you the MPEG.

Its time for the coders of these other standards to
get their **** together (or band together), because
right now, for the size of file and quality, WMV
is blowing them out of the water. See and measure
for yourself.

Here are some of the links, Enjoy:

RM Nationwide Halloween Rave Against the Bullies Video:

http://images.indymedia.org/imc/chic...loween_rave.rm

AVI (DivX) Nationwide Halloween Rave Against the Bullies
Video:

http://idaho.indymedia.org/uploads/h...n_rave_dvx.avi

Halloween Raver

Rev Turd Fredericks <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>.. .
> Halloween Raver wrote:
> > Join THE HALLOWEEN RAVE AGAINST THE BULLIES: In the Record Industry!!
> >
> > DON'T JUST GROOVE - MOVE!!
> >
> > Check out the Animated Halloween Rave Video By Clicking Here:
> > http://newjersey.indymedia.org/local...loween_rave.wm

> SNIP>>>>>>>
> You might be better served by using a standard format for your video
> (mpg, avi etc.) because like the music industry, M$ has a monopoly and
> many of us not using MS can't view wmv files or can't be bothered to go
> through the trouble to view them. But, if you prefer one monopoly over
> the other, who am I to offer criticism.

Just trying to save the "average" netuser some
download/connection time and bandwidth:

Test showed that encoding a equivalent quality MPEG file
produced a 45meg file, RM produced a 17meg file, and
AVI (DivX) produced a file of approx 35megs. Standard
AVI gives you something of about 140megs! No ****!
Give me a website address to upload them to, and I
would be happy to send you the MPEG.

Its time for the coders of these other standards to
get their **** together (or band together), because
right now, for the size of file and quality, WMV
is blowing them out of the water. See and measure
for yourself.

Here are some of the links, Enjoy:

RM Nationwide Halloween Rave Against the Bullies Video:

http://images.indymedia.org/imc/chic...loween_rave.rm

AVI (DivX) Nationwide Halloween Rave Against the Bullies
Video:

http://idaho.indymedia.org/uploads/h...n_rave_dvx.avi

dudalb

Cut the rights of the artists bullshit.
You just want your music without paying for it and are trying to disguise
that fact by a bunch of psuedo revolutionary bullshit.

Thor

"dudalb" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:IX0lb.5224$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...
> Cut the rights of the artists bullshit.
> You just want your music without paying for it and are trying to disguise
> that fact by a bunch of psuedo revolutionary bullshit.

BULLSEYE!!

roadkilled

"dudalb" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:IX0lb.5224$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net:

> Cut the rights of the artists bullshit.
> You just want your music without paying for it and are trying to
> disguise that fact by a bunch of psuedo revolutionary bullshit.

You're absolutely right. we should all pay obscenely inflated prices for
unwanted songs on bloated CD's to support IV drug habits and hedonistic
lifesyles of untalented rock/rap stars.

The RIAA just doesnt get it...They want to force their model on the
customer, rather than make any attempt to respond to customer desires...
and they thumb their cocaine filled noses at due process....

Douglas A. Shrader

"roadkilled" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> "dudalb" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:IX0lb.5224$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net:
>
> > Cut the rights of the artists bullshit.
> > You just want your music without paying for it and are trying to
> > disguise that fact by a bunch of psuedo revolutionary bullshit.
> >

> You're absolutely right. we should all pay obscenely inflated prices for
> unwanted songs on bloated CD's to support IV drug habits and hedonistic
> lifesyles of untalented rock/rap stars.
>
> The RIAA just doesnt get it...They want to force their model on the
> customer, rather than make any attempt to respond to customer desires...
> and they thumb their cocaine filled noses at due process....

If you think the prices are to high, don't buy them. But that still does not
give you the right to steal them.

roadkilled

"Douglas A. Shrader" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "roadkilled" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> "dudalb" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:IX0lb.5224$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net:
>>
>> > Cut the rights of the artists bullshit.
>> > You just want your music without paying for it and are trying to
>> > disguise that fact by a bunch of psuedo revolutionary bullshit.
>> >

>> You're absolutely right. we should all pay obscenely inflated prices
>> for unwanted songs on bloated CD's to support IV drug habits and
>> hedonistic lifesyles of untalented rock/rap stars.
>>
>> The RIAA just doesnt get it...They want to force their model on the
>> customer, rather than make any attempt to respond to customer
>> desires... and they thumb their cocaine filled noses at due
>> process....

> If you think the prices are to high, don't buy them. But that still
> does not give you the right to steal them.

I dont steal them...but perhaps the reason sales are down is as much
people dont buy them, as people steal them. I wont steal their song. They
shouldnt steal our due process rights with their "bogus" subpoenas where
they dont even have to show probable cause to a judge.
They can afford to buy a congressman, I cant.

Larry Thong's Revolutionary LightBottle gets rave reviews! Joan Digital Photography 10 04-22-2007 03:50 AM
00ps, Vista getting more rave reviews Bucky Breeder Computer Support 2 12-18-2006 07:39 AM
rave Peter Computer Support 7 09-24-2006 12:52 AM
Pinnacle Studio PCTV Rave problem Bryan Henderson Computer Support 1 12-22-2003 01:38 AM
Pinnacle PCTV Rave Bodysnatcher Computer Support 9 07-12-2003 11:02 PM

Advertisments