Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Removible boxes, problems. help! help!

Removible boxes, problems. help! help!

Fogar

Hi,
I'm sorry my english.
I have a new PC and I have noticed a strange thing.
My PC has three HDs inside three removible boxes.
One to the time, every 10 days I have replaced every fixed boxes
because I thought they were defective. Infact I noticed the fans (of
the fixed boxes) made noise and the transfer rate of the HDs were
very, very slow. The problem lasted for some hours.
Now I have every removible and fixed boxes completely new.
For these problems the technician who has assembled my PC became
crazy.
I have not had problems anymore for twenty days.
Two-three day ago, when I switched on my PC (instantly, after one-two
seconds I switched on the button) I noticed the same problem for 5
minutes, then the problem disappeared. Today I had the same problem
for 5 minutes again.
Why? What could it be?
thanks very much Fogar