Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Re: This is driving me NUTS!!!!!!!!!!

Re: This is driving me NUTS!!!!!!!!!!

Thor

Check for an updated mouse driver. I believe Logitech makes the cordless HP
mice. Check their site for the latest drivers.

"Steffi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bhvia9$npa$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have a hp cordless optical mouse and sometimes I press two of the

buttons
> together or something and suddenly text is highlighted in whole

paragraphs,
> caps lock can't be removed or the function of the numbers lock and caps

lock
> reverses, the numbers don't work - everything screws up. I have to sit

here