Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Re: Computer will not boot - HELP!

Re: Computer will not boot - HELP!

SW

Hi - managed to resolve this problem.

I found that when I disconnected everything except for the floppy
(including the hard disks and the cd drive), the PC managed to boot
into a system floppy disk.

I then proceeded to take out the IDE cables and jumpers, and put them
all back in, and now everything seems OK - I can once again boot into
the OS on the hard disk. Perhaps something was loose, but I'm sure I
did all this before.

Thanks for all your help, all the same.