Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > video BIOS

video BIOS

Newt

How would I, if I neede/wanted to, update the video bios on an old card?
Can it be done?
Flashing firmware?
Is there a video firmware site?

TIA
Newt

Ben

there are sites that do bios flash information and utilities for video
cards. voodoofiles for 3dfx and rage3d for ati are a couple. but the chances
of wrecking the card are greater than when bios flashing a motherboard and
generally makes no differance anyway. if its overclocking
youre after try a program like powerstrip instead - its safer.

t" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:XkrRa.8803$(E-Mail Removed)...
> How would I, if I neede/wanted to, update the video bios on an old card?
> Can it be done?
> Flashing firmware?
> Is there a video firmware site?
>
> TIA
> Newt

Synapse Syndrome

"Newt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:XkrRa.8803$(E-Mail Removed)...
> How would I, if I neede/wanted to, update the video bios on an old card?
> Can it be done?
> Flashing firmware?
> Is there a video firmware site?

What card?!

It depends on what card you have you know!

ss.

Daniel Gomes

Check:
http://www.7volts.com/overclock_tuto...#badvideoflash