Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > I like to delete a file (SP2 upgrade Windows XP).

I like to delete a file (SP2 upgrade Windows XP).

Fogar

Hi,
I have just upgraded Window XP and "E" HD I have a SP2 folder.
I use "E" HD as a editing storage and I don't like any other folder.
It is impossible to delete it. In fact it is impossible ti renome it
and that folder is of "only reading". It is impossible disable it.
Hhat have I do to delete that folder, please?
thanks

bye Fogar