Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Pop up Ads

Pop up Ads

Gra

Keep getting a pop up Ad which asks for me to go to byebyeads.com and pay
for software to remove their Ad! Anybody know how to get rid of it?
Thanks.

bambam

"Gra" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:be8gk4$p4q$(E-Mail Removed):

> Keep getting a pop up Ad which asks for me to go to byebyeads.com
> and pay for software to remove their Ad! Anybody know how to get
> rid of it? Thanks.

Google is your friend.
Input "byebyeads+help" (minus quotes)

Link # 1- http://boards.cexx.org/viewforum.php?f=1

Link # 3- http://www.icpug.org.uk/national/features/030429fe.htm

And thats as far as I needed to go, try it, you might surprise
yourself.

--
If Guys Ruled the World............
Everyone would drive at least 100kph and anyone driving under that