Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Re: Coming out

Re: Coming out

Diane

On Sat, 05 Jul 2003 15:19:56 -0400, L D Blake <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
>The straight answer to that is: I just don't have that kind of money.

No, the straight answer, Lyle Blake, is that you're a Usenet kook who
has harassed various Usenet groups for years and who gets his teeny
weenie off on pretending he's a woman while posting and crossposting
into various unrelated groups.

See: www.trannytrolls.us for the freaky and unusual history of the
Usenet kook named Lyle Blake

Chris Taylor Jr

ahh but I have made him my new pet project. you said you have info on him
can you send it to me (I post with a valid return address)

Chris Taylor
http://www.nerys.com/

"L D Blake" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) atico.ca...
> On Sat, 05 Jul 2003 07:37:13 GMT, Robert Baer <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
> > I suggest that you file in the highest courts possible, and arrange
> >for warrants of arrest the moment Lask enters Canada.

> The straight answer to that is: I just don't have that kind of money.
>
> Between the lawyers, private investigators (to find her real name, real
> address etc.) court fees and travel (the suit would have to be filed in

the
> US) I'd be spending approximately 4 years of income to get one website

taken
> off line. Look at the site, anyone with a lick of common sense is going

> know that it says a lot more about Lask than it does about me. Anyone

with
> half a brain won't give it any credibility at all... it's really not a

threat
> worth wasting all that time and money on.
>
> Bottom line... She's just not worth it...
>

> ---
>
> Laura

Trent©

On Sat, 5 Jul 2003 18:24:40 -0400, "Chris Taylor Jr"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>You want to talk about boring. I work 5 12 hours night shifts a weeks. and
>80% of each one is spent doing basically nothing. I have plenty of time of
>which I can devote a small peice to having fun toying with trolls like you.
>
>Chris Taylor

Then you might start by learning how to use your news reader.

Cross-dressing...whether you do or not...is your own business.

Cross-POSTING, though, is a different matter. Please learn how to NOT
do that...as its starting to **** us off in alt.computer.

And I don't understand why ya hafta post at ALL...if yer gonna sue the
bastard! lol

Have a nice 4th weekend...

Trent

Help keep down the world population...have your partner spayed or
neutered.

Joey Tribiani

On Sat, 5 Jul 2003 18:24:40 -0400, "Chris Taylor Jr"
<(E-Mail Removed)> ran around screaming and yelling:

>You want to talk about boring. I work 5 12 hours night shifts a weeks. and
>80% of each one is spent doing basically nothing. I have plenty of time of
>which I can devote a small peice to having fun toying with trolls like you.

But Chris...is it really worth it? i have been known to play with
trolls a bit(okay sometimes too much) but it does get old after
awhile...and even boring....*I* know you don't like to let things go,
but really it is much better on the blood pressure to do so...so i
have learned...LOL
Joey

Chris Taylor Jr

usually your right. Trolls are not worth it.

this one on the other hand made it extremely personal. he brought it on
himself. plus it will give me something to diversify my time with.

Oddly enough when I get on a roll on something like this its a form of
stress relief. it divert my mental and physical energies into something.

You can only build so many airplanes and rockets before they are not as much
of a relief anymore. diversity is good.

When diane submits or I get bored with toying with him I will find another
activity to occupy my time

he made it personal. I will make it final. but not at the cost of this
newsgroup.

I actually have another activity that I am working on so this one (toying
with diane) may fall through and not get as much attention.

Chris Taylor
http://www.nerys.com/

"Joey Tribiani" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sat, 5 Jul 2003 18:24:40 -0400, "Chris Taylor Jr"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> ran around screaming and yelling:
>
> >You want to talk about boring. I work 5 12 hours night shifts a weeks.

and
> >80% of each one is spent doing basically nothing. I have plenty of time

of
> >which I can devote a small peice to having fun toying with trolls like

you.

> But Chris...is it really worth it? i have been known to play with
> trolls a bit(okay sometimes too much) but it does get old after
> awhile...and even boring....*I* know you don't like to let things go,
> but really it is much better on the blood pressure to do so...so i
> have learned...LOL
> Joey

Diane

On Sun, 06 Jul 2003 03:34:49 -0400, L D Blake <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Thanks for the interest and suggestions... but maybe we should let these
>newsgroups get back to whatever passes for "on-topic" conversations.

I'm just guessing, you insipid troll, but maybe it would help if you
stopped crossposting your crap into from 3 to 7 different newsgroups?

(more information on the troll called Lyle aka. "laura" Blake can be
found at www.trannytrolls.us )

L D Blake

On Sun, 6 Jul 2003 12:25:01 -0400, "Chris Taylor Jr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>this one on the other hand made it extremely personal. he brought it on
>himself. plus it will give me something to diversify my time with.

So, basically then, you've decided to *help* Lask trash about 15 different
newsgroups.

Way to go, Chris.

Most of the people who would use alt.support.crossdressing (and probably quite
a few other groups as well) do not want you playing with the ****wits, Chris.
It prolongs the time when the newsgroup is trashed and it empowers them to
escalate their activities.

Not only are you too stupid to stay away from trolls...
you've become one of them.

---

Laura

Joey Tribiani

On Sun, 6 Jul 2003 12:25:01 -0400, "Chris Taylor Jr"
<(E-Mail Removed)> ran around screaming and yelling:

>When diane submits or I get bored with toying with him I will find another
>activity to occupy my time
>
>he made it personal. I will make it final. but not at the cost of this
>newsgroup.
>
>I actually have another activity that I am working on so this one (toying
>with diane) may fall through and not get as much attention.

LOL...have fun...
Joey

Diane

On Sun, 06 Jul 2003 14:29:04 -0400, L D Blake <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>So, basically then, you've decided to *help* trash about 15 different
>newsgroups.

Stop crossposting Lyle you stupid troll

(more info on the Usenet troll called Lyle Blake can be found here:
WWW.TRANNYTROLLS.US )