Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > BugHunter Site Update [Windows Antimalware tool]

BugHunter Site Update [Windows Antimalware tool]

Dustin Cook

Hi All.

Just a short note to let you know I've finally set the site back up the way
it was on atspace. All documentation concerning Bughunter can be read
online via the site. All links open in a seperate window.. You know the
drill. Enjoy!

--
Dustin
Author of BugHunter - MalWare Removal Tool

Anonyma

Dustin Cook wrote:

> Hi All.
>
> Just a short note to let you know I've finally set the site back up
> the way it was on atspace. All documentation concerning Bughunter can
> be read online via the site. All links open in a seperate window..
> You know the drill. Enjoy!

YO! Dustbin Kook y'old fartsniffer! Bust into any machines lately?
Infect a few for fun and profit?

Pirate any more gay porn?

Good to see ya' around anyway.