Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Database or program to get combinations for Master Locks?

Database or program to get combinations for Master Locks?

Mike Rotch

Hi, I'm new to this newsgroup. I have three Master Locks that I've lost the combination for. They all have blue faces, a keyhole on the back, and two code on the back. The codes are as follows:
V64 B604172, and "04" printed upside down
V64 3604300, and "04" printed upside down
V64 3603796, and "03" printed upside down.

If anyone has any information that can help me get the combinations for these locks, I'll be grateful. Thanks for your help.

-andy17null

Jim Watt

On Tue, 04 Jul 2006 22:35:03 GMT, "Mike Rotch" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi, I'm new to this newsgroup. I have three Master Locks that I've lost the combination for. They all have blue faces, a keyhole on the back, and two code on the back. The codes are as follows:
>V64 B604172, and "04" printed upside down
>V64 3604300, and "04" printed upside down
>V64 3603796, and "03" printed upside down.
>
>If anyone has any information that can help me get the combinations for these locks, I'll be grateful. Thanks for your help.

You need to contact the manufacturer

Although its a security questiion its not computer security
as we know it.

--
Jim Watt
http://www.gibnet.com

Ludovic Joly

What the people can do when they want an answer is to perform a google
search. There seem to be a variety of picking techniques and
combination calculators available for those locks.

Kind regards
Ludovic Joly

Gerard Bok

On Wed, 05 Jul 2006 09:10:38 +0200, Jim Watt <(E-Mail Removed)_way>
wrote:

>On Tue, 04 Jul 2006 22:35:03 GMT, "Mike Rotch" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Hi, I'm new to this newsgroup. I have three Master Locks that I've lost the combination for. They all have blue faces, a keyhole on the back, and two code on the back. The codes are as follows:
>>V64 B604172, and "04" printed upside down
>>V64 3604300, and "04" printed upside down
>>V64 3603796, and "03" printed upside down.
>>
>>If anyone has any information that can help me get the combinations for these locks, I'll be grateful. Thanks for your help.

>You need to contact the manufacturer
>
>Although its a security questiion its not computer security
>as we know it.

And that's a shame
Look at the amount of coding and appliances "to increase
security".
Then take a look at your average server room lock.

256 bit AES to encrypt your data.
4 digits --often known by all-- to get access to the console that
allows you to disable encryption

--
Kind regards,
Gerard Bok