Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > 28,000 Sailors Compromised. Lt. Cole - All is Not Secure!

28,000 Sailors Compromised. Lt. Cole - All is Not Secure!

tedrichardson9925@sbcglobal.net

We have to stop pretending that everything is okay in the recent rash
of data breaches. Now that our military is being targeted - what could
the implications be?

http://fraudwar.blogspot.com/2006/06...ieutenant.html

David H. Lipman

From: <(E-Mail Removed)>

| We have to stop pretending that everything is okay in the recent rash
| of data breaches. Now that our military is being targeted - what could
| the implications be?
|
| http://fraudwar.blogspot.com/2006/06...ieutenant.html

Do you do anything else besides spam your Blog ? I don't see you post anything else nor
contribute to a discussion.

Personally, I like to get my information straight from some authorative source and not some
opinionated, possibly biased, personal blog.

--
Dave
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

imhotep

David H. Lipman wrote:

> From: <(E-Mail Removed)>
>
> | We have to stop pretending that everything is okay in the recent rash
> | of data breaches. Now that our military is being targeted - what could
> | the implications be?

http://fraudwar.blogspot.com/2006/06...ieutenant.html

> Do you do anything else besides spam your Blog ? I don't see you post
> anything else nor contribute to a discussion.
>
> Personally, I like to get my information straight from some authorative
> source and not some opinionated, possibly biased, personal blog.

....well fair is fair. His his blog informative? Honestly I have not
looked...

Imhotep
--
*************************************
Pass a Net Neutrality Law in the US!!!!

Save the Internet:
http://www.savetheinternet.com/

Its our net:
http://www.itsournet.org/

*************************************

David H. Lipman

From: "imhotep" <(E-Mail Removed)>

| David H. Lipman wrote:
|
>> From: <(E-Mail Removed)>
>>

|>> We have to stop pretending that everything is okay in the recent rash
|>> of data breaches. Now that our military is being targeted - what could
|>> the implications be?
|>>
| http://fraudwar.blogspot.com/2006/06...ieutenant.html
>>
>> Do you do anything else besides spam your Blog ? I don't see you post
>> anything else nor contribute to a discussion.
>>
>> Personally, I like to get my information straight from some authorative
>> source and not some opinionated, possibly biased, personal blog.
>>

| ...well fair is fair. His his blog informative? Honestly I have not
| looked...
|
| Imhotep

I found it biased and bent.

--
Dave
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

Todd H.

"David H. Lipman" <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> writes:

> I found it biased and bent.

Yeah, I too found that blog link about as useful as tits on a boar
hog.

--
Todd H.
http://www.toddh.net/

imhotep

David H. Lipman wrote:

> From: "imhotep" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>
> | David H. Lipman wrote:
> |
>>> From: <(E-Mail Removed)>

http://fraudwar.blogspot.com/2006/06...ieutenant.html

>>> Do you do anything else besides spam your Blog ? I don't see you post
>>> anything else nor contribute to a discussion.
>>>
>>> Personally, I like to get my information straight from some authorative
>>> source and not some opinionated, possibly biased, personal blog.
>>>

> | ...well fair is fair. His his blog informative? Honestly I have not
> | looked...
> |
> | Imhotep
>
> I found it biased and bent.

....sorry, I just don't see that. Now, I only read the article posted and did
not find it biased or bent. Identify theft is a real serious problem often
ignored in the public media...

Imhotep

--
*************************************

From: "imhotep" <(E-Mail Removed)>

| ...sorry, I just don't see that. Now, I only read the article posted and did
| not find it biased or bent. Identify theft is a real serious problem often
| ignored in the public media...
|
| Imhotep

I was responding to the perponderance of posts by this poster who posts NOTHING but his
blog.

--
Dave
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

Todd H.

"David H. Lipman" <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> writes:

> From: "imhotep" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>

> | ...sorry, I just don't see that. Now, I only read the article posted and did
> | not find it biased or bent. Identify theft is a real serious problem often
> | ignored in the public media...
> |
> | Imhotep
> |

> I was responding to the perponderance of posts by this poster who posts NOTHING but his
> blog.

Interestingly, I actually kinda like those --like a newsgroup feed of
security focus.

For me it's that poster's unproductive vendor bashing that doesn't
help much. But we haven't actually seen any of that behavior lately.

--
Todd H.
http://www.toddh.net/

imhotep

David H. Lipman wrote:

> From: "imhotep" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>

> | ...sorry, I just don't see that. Now, I only read the article posted and
> | did not find it biased or bent. Identify theft is a real serious problem
> | often ignored in the public media...
> |
> | Imhotep
> |

> I was responding to the perponderance of posts by this poster who posts
> NOTHING but his blog.

Well, that is kinda cheesy. I agree with you there but, the information on
his web site/blog done not seem biases or bent....

Imhotep

--
*************************************

Todd H. wrote:

> "David H. Lipman" <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> writes:
>
>> From: "imhotep" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>>

>> | ...sorry, I just don't see that. Now, I only read the article posted
>> | and did not find it biased or bent. Identify theft is a real serious
>> | problem often ignored in the public media...
>> |
>> | Imhotep
>> |

>> I was responding to the perponderance of posts by this poster who posts
>> NOTHING but his blog.

> Interestingly, I actually kinda like those --like a newsgroup feed of
> security focus.
>
> For me it's that poster's unproductive vendor bashing that doesn't
> help much. But we haven't actually seen any of that behavior lately.

Well, I did not see anything like that. Although, I did not read all of the
articles there...

Imhotep

--
*************************************
Pass a Net Neutrality Law in the US!!!!

Save the Internet:
http://www.savetheinternet.com/

Its our net:
http://www.itsournet.org/

TREVOR COLE STOLE HIS MOTHER'S CAR Stacey Chuffo Computer Support 0 10-06-2008 07:03 AM
TREVOR COLE ORDERED A PIZZA FROM DOMINO'S Stacey Chuffo Computer Support 0 10-06-2008 07:02 AM
HARVEY DAYE JUNIOR AND HEATHER BECKHAM BET TREVOR COLE ON A HAMSTER FIGHT Stacey Chuffo Computer Support 0 10-06-2008 07:00 AM
e cole eye gangle7 Computer Support 3 09-28-2006 11:11 PM
REVIEW: "Hiding in Plain Sight", Eric Cole Rob Slade, doting grandpa of Ryan and Trevor Computer Security 0 03-04-2004 04:21 PM

Advertisments