Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Billy's retiring.... We're Soooo Screwed

Billy's retiring.... We're Soooo Screwed

dominar

Well, the writings on the wall. When a control freak like Billy
decides to retire, it means he ain't running his company anymore.

Anyone unclear on who owns and operates Microsoft these days ?

Sebastian Gottschalk

dominar wrote:

> Well, the writings on the wall. When a control freak like Billy
> decides to retire, it means he ain't running his company anymore.
>
> Anyone unclear on who owns and operates Microsoft these days ?

As always, it's the alighty ollar.

optikl

dominar wrote:

> Well, the writings on the wall. When a control freak like Billy
> decides to retire, it means he ain't running his company anymore.
>
> Anyone unclear on who owns and operates Microsoft these days ?

Anyone who thinks that Bill Gates "runs" a company the size of
Microsoft, to the extent he did back in the 1980's, needs to spend some
quality time studying modern, large organizations.