Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Is there a better way to chain proxies ?

Is there a better way to chain proxies ?

tsachih@hotmail.com

Currently I am chaining proxies as described here :

http://ieproxycfg.50webs.com/proxychain.html

this works very well for socks, http, ftp and cgi.

is there a better way ?

Thanks,

Linar Trivolun

George Orwell

tsachih wrote:

> Currently I am chaining proxies as described here :
>
> http://ieproxycfg.50webs.com/proxychain.html
>
> this works very well for socks, http, ftp and cgi.

Define "very well".

You know you're not really anonymous, don't you? You're aware most of the
proxies you're using are broken machines and honeypots, right?

http://tor.eff.org