Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > cruzerlock2

cruzerlock2

Seb

Hello all. I've been using Cruserlock2 on a Scandisk pen (2g) for a while
and I'm now getting an error message when exiting the encrypted files
as follows;
ENX1241: Cleanup operation failed. The directory 'C:\temp\enxstg0' couldn't
be removed. Make sure the directory is empty before completing the operation
or you can remove the directory at a later time.

The utility works fine apart from when exiting and deleting the temporary
directory the unencrypted files were deposited for viewing or editing. Can
anyone here tell me of a possible solution to this? Thanks in advance.