Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > You say SIM, I say SEM

You say SIM, I say SEM

Anon

I've been looking at SEM solutions, and have identified four as
possible solutions.

Arcsight, Network Intelligence, Consul, and Intellitactics.

Am I missing the best solution?

Do any of you have real world experience with any of these solutions
and can offer me advice?

Thank in advance for any feedback.
Chris

Randal T. Rioux