Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > VPN Security from Service Provider

VPN Security from Service Provider

bob2007

Do I have any security from the VPN provider?

I've been using this secureix.com's VPN but do I have any protectio
from "them"? As of now they charge absolutely nothing, they have n
business contacts. So I'm wondering if they can get any of m
passwords, can they see what I'm doing, and can they access my compute
like I do?

If they can infringe on my privacy, is there any way around it? I'
currently running Zone Alarm, and behind a Netgear Router.

thanks,
bo

--
bob200