Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Monitor Servers/PC

Monitor Servers/PC

Someone

In a windows environment, I need to monitor when folders/files are
accessed, when files are copied, or when access priviledges are
breached and to be notified. Is there a tool out there that can do
this without enabling Windows Auditing. Thanks.

Sebastian Gottschalk

Someone wrote:
> In a windows environment, I need to monitor when folders/files are
> accessed, when files are copied, or when access priviledges are
> breached and to be notified. Is there a tool out there that can do
> this without enabling Windows Auditing. Thanks.

Filemon from Sysinternals