Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > IP address

IP address

Ron Lopshire

Todd H. wrote:

> "ArtDent" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>

>>On 16-Feb-2006, "zan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>

>>>what response should / would be received

>>You are going to jail.

> If it's the RIAA suing him, nah... he'd just be bankrupt.
>
> Civil vs criminal, etc.

These guys have been fighting the abuses of RIAA (DRM) for quite a while:

(http://ij.org/)
(http://reason.com/)
(http://reason.org/)

Ron

(admins) privacyoffshore

You should use a lawyer if you're going to court, it might invlove
different aspects of internet law, which is still a largely new area.

Regards,

* www.privacyoffshore.net (No Logs Internet Surfing)
* Anonymous Secure Offshore SSH-2 Surfing Tunnels
* Anonymous Mail & News through SSH-2 Tunnels
* Free Resources and Privacy Software

George Orwell

(admins) privacyoffshore wrote:

> You should use a lawyer if you're going to court, it might invlove
> different aspects of internet law,

You should know all about it Adem/Adminus/trilight/scammer.

To the readers of ACS, check out this guys domain registration and choice
of hosts to see just what a liar and a scammer he is. Or read how he was
already exposed in AP/APAS.

traveler 66

On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 07:27:07 +0100 (CET), George Orwell wrote:

> (admins) privacyoffshore wrote:
>
>> You should use a lawyer if you're going to court, it might invlove
>> different aspects of internet law,

> You should know all about it Adem/Adminus/trilight/scammer.
>
> To the readers of ACS, check out this guys domain registration and choice
> of hosts to see just what a liar and a scammer he is. Or read how he was
> already exposed in AP/APAS.

Your a troll and a spreader of FUD, he told you the facts, go play in the
mud with Gielda, it's where you belong, I wouldn't be surprised if you
where Gielda?

Flush

DRosen

traveler 66 wrote:
> On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 07:27:07 +0100 (CET), George Orwell wrote:
>
> > (admins) privacyoffshore wrote:
> >
> >> You should use a lawyer if you're going to court, it might invlove
> >> different aspects of internet law,

> > You should know all about it Adem/Adminus/trilight/scammer.
> >
> > To the readers of ACS, check out this guys domain registration and choice
> > of hosts to see just what a liar and a scammer he is. Or read how he was
> > already exposed in AP/APAS.

> Your a troll and a spreader of FUD, he told you the facts, go play in the

Excuse me sir, but your little sock puppet is hanging out. Please pull
your zippper up, you're embarrasing yourself.

You know, you try and pull these stupid stunts all the time.You reply
to other posts like they were to you, with the same screwed up spelling
grammar the original illiterate used.

Know what puppet? Not until /after/ I read your stupid sock puppet
reply did I even bother to check. Sure enough this alleged "other
person" lied about where his web site was hosted, and it sure as hell
is hosted on one of the biggest toilet hosts on the entire Internet.
It's almost like a mirror image of the marijuana scam host one of your
other services is/was hosted on. It's obviously nothing more than
another spinof, and you're not even honest enough to just fess up to
this one. Why? Are you embarassed, or just scheming for more business?

It really is beginning to look like everything our anonymous friend is
saying is true. Thanks for the nudge in the right direction anyway,
puppet.

> mud with Gielda, it's where you belong, I wouldn't be surprised if you
> where Gielda?

Go ahead, attack the thing that embarrases you the most. An honest and
reputable man doing business in an honest and reputable way. It makes
you look even more guilty. Every attack is one more piece of proof
you're a total ass with nothing to offer but your agenda.

> Flush

You keep doing this stupid **** too. Say you're "flushing" then
replying anyway. Like you're desperate or something. And all your
little sock puppets do it, with the exact same glaring level of
illiteracy.

You're fooling nobody. You're making a complete joke out of yourself.
It really is a sad sight.

traveler 66

DRosen wrote:

> traveler 66 wrote:

>>>You should know all about it Adem/Adminus/trilight/scammer.
>>>
>>>To the readers of ACS, check out this guys domain registration and choice
>>>of hosts to see just what a liar and a scammer he is. Or read how he was
>>>already exposed in AP/APAS.

>>Your a troll and a spreader of FUD, he told you the facts, go play in the

> Excuse me sir, but your little sock puppet is hanging out. Please pull
> your zippper up, you're embarrasing yourself.

Speak for yourself troll.

> You know, you try and pull these stupid stunts all the time.You reply
> to other posts like they were to you, with the same screwed up spelling
> grammar the original illiterate used.

Read again

> Know what puppet? Not until /after/ I read your stupid sock puppet
> reply did I even bother to check. Sure enough this alleged "other
> person" lied about where his web site was hosted, and it sure as hell

As I recall "Sir" he said it was hosted with a company in/does business
in Florida, which it does, I checked. They also registered their domain
for them, out of Florida, looks like they locate the web site offshore.

> is hosted on one of the biggest toilet hosts on the entire Internet.
> It's almost like a mirror image of the marijuana scam host one of your
> other services is/was hosted on.

I don't have any "other" service. It seems to me in the effort to make
these new guy's look bad, trolls are grasping at straws in an effort to
spread FUD.

If by chance you're referring to www.totse.net you'll have to ask
someone else about that one, lol.

>It's obviously nothing more than
> another spinof, and you're not even honest enough to just fess up to
> this one. Why? Are you embarassed, or just scheming for more business?

Now there you go again playing you're FUD!

> It really is beginning to look like everything our anonymous friend is
> saying is true. Thanks for the nudge in the right direction anyway,
> puppet.

No it's not, and you're most likely the original poster of the FUD.

>>mud with Gielda, it's where you belong, I wouldn't be surprised if you
>>where Gielda?

> Go ahead, attack the thing that embarrases you the most. An honest and
> reputable man doing business in an honest and reputable way. It makes
> you look even more guilty. Every attack is one more piece of proof
> you're a total ass with nothing to offer but your agenda.

Keep playing the game, people won't appreciate it when they see what
he's doing. Why doesn't ANY other admin from anywhere else post in the
privacy groups? Reason is you're honest reputable man and his trolls
flame them ALL with FUD, and they leave. In reference to a p.m. someone
sent me, ask you're good honest reputable man about his "boxie"
troll/puppet, it may still be up on his web site. I'd love to hear what
he has to say before I post the details! You can reply to that one in
alt.privacy if you like.

>>Flush

> You keep doing this stupid **** too. Say you're "flushing" then
> replying anyway. Like you're desperate or something. And all your
> little sock puppets do it, with the exact same glaring level of
> illiteracy.

Don't post FUD

> You're fooling nobody. You're making a complete joke out of yourself.
> It really is a sad sight.

You're the sad sight, it's a joke watching you play with yourself.

George Orwell

traveler 66 wrote:

> ... playing you're... ask you're...

It's 'your', not 'you're' you... ****ING ILLITERATE MORON!

## ## ## ### ####### ####
## ### ### ## ## ## ## ####
## #### #### ## ## ## ## ####
## ## ### ## ## ## ## ## ##
## ## ## ######### ## ##
## ## ## ## ## ## ## ####
######## ## ## ## ## ####### ####

traveler 66

"George Orwell" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
> traveler 66 wrote:
>
> > ... playing you're... ask you're...

> It's 'your', not 'you're' you... ****ING ILLITERATE MORON!

That depends on where you're from and what kind of English you use "Moron",
and don't draw a conclusion about my location, lol.