Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > WTS AS5850 New In Box With a 1 Year Warranty

WTS AS5850 New In Box With a 1 Year Warranty

Martin Snell

I have a AS5850 for sale with a 1 year warranty for $177,500.00! It has 4
CT3s and 6 324UPCs in it and is NIB (new in box) on the original pallet and
is same as new. Cisco sells them new for for $191,000.00 and has a 60 day
lead time. I also have 2 available with 2 CT3s instead (for a bit cheaper)-
email me directly if you are interested. We ship worldwide.

Regards,

Martin Snell
Wanforce Technologies, Inc.
(813) 639-7684

Walter Roberson

In article <We9Ab.703$(E-Mail Removed) t>,
Martin Snell <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
:I have a AS5850 for sale with a 1 year warranty for $177,500.00! It has 4
:CT3s and 6 324UPCs in it and is NIB (new in box) on the original pallet and
:is same as new.

You say it is "same as new". Is it being sold as used, or is it being
sold as new? If it is being sold as used, the Cisco relicensing fee for
a device like that would be horrendous! Are you selling this as a
Cisco VAR, so that the device will be accompanied by a full Cisco license?

--
Sub-millibarn resolution bio-hyperdimensional plasmatic space
polyimaging is just around the corner. -- Corry Lee Smith

Martin Snell

Yes this is a new product,(I should have phrased that better!) so has never
been registered and comes with the full Cisco License. The only difference
in purchasing it from me rather than Cisco is I provide a years warranty
rather than the standard 90 days, so no expensive Smartnet for the first
year at least!

Thanks for helping me to clarify that!!

news:bqr957$sc9$(E-Mail Removed)...