Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Deleting old newsgroup posts

Deleting old newsgroup posts

Bernie King

How do I remove old posts?

Bob Furtaw

Dig around the base with a shovel and pull it strait up. If there is
concrete around the post you might have to use a block a tackle.

"Bernie King" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
> How do I remove old posts?

Jim Watt

The question should be how to remove top posters ...

--
Jim Watt
http://www.gibnet.com

JTJersey

On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 07:00:41 -0500, Bernie King wrote:

> How do I remove old posts?

Your headers indicate your using MS Outlook Express. It would be best if
you asked in an MS or general computer group rather than a Linux one. If
your asking about a Mandrake/Mandriva Linux newsreader let us know which
newsreader you are using.

--
Registered Linux User #267152

JTJersey

That's what I get for posting while partying.
--
Registered Linux User #267152

Jim Watt

On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 14:56:07 -0500, JTJersey
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 07:00:41 -0500, Bernie King wrote:
>
>> How do I remove old posts?

>Your headers indicate your using MS Outlook Express. It would be best if
>you asked in an MS or general computer group rather than a Linux one. If
>your asking about a Mandrake/Mandriva Linux newsreader let us know which
>newsreader you are using.

hey this is a computer security group.

whats Linux?
--
Jim Watt
http://www.gibnet.com

Winged

Jim Watt wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 09:48:27 -0500, "Bob Furtaw"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> The question should be how to remove top posters ...
>

>>Dig around the base with a shovel and pull it strait up. If there is
>>concrete around the post you might have to use a block a tackle.
>>
>>"Bernie King" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
>>
>>>How do I remove old posts?
>>>

> --
> Jim Watt
> http://www.gibnet.com

Use a stepladder, and ease the tape from the wall to avoid peeling the
paint and remove the top poster. Be careful, falling from ladders hurts
==|>

Winged

Jim Watt

On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 19:10:39 -0600, Winged <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Use a stepladder, and ease the tape from the wall to avoid peeling the
>paint and remove the top poster. Be careful, falling from ladders hurts

Ye know too much ...
--
Jim Watt
http://www.gibnet.com

Donnie

"Bernie King" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
> How do I remove old posts?

##########################

If you mean from the google archive, there is a way to do it but the last
time I checked, they wanted your life story and then you could only remove
one at a time, so I would forget it.
donnie

Jim Watt

On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 01:49:08 GMT, "Donnie" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>"Bernie King" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed) m...
>> How do I remove old posts?
>>

>##########################
>
>If you mean from the google archive, there is a way to do it but the last
>time I checked, they wanted your life story and then you could only remove
>one at a time, so I would forget it.

I thought they just wanted your email address
--
Jim Watt
http://www.gibnet.com

Deleting previous posts in Google Profile edswoods.1@juno.com Computer Support 15 07-13-2007 01:16 AM
Deleting windows.old and windows.old.000 =?Utf-8?B?Sm9uIE1jR3VnYW4=?= Windows 64bit 6 12-28-2005 10:11 AM
TB deleting posts Bob Firefox 1 01-09-2005 08:49 PM
Why do you suppose this newsgroup attracts such off-the-wall posts? Tom Dacon Microsoft Certification 1 08-19-2004 12:33 AM
XNews not deleting posts Daniel Computer Support 3 11-28-2003 05:07 AM

Advertisments