Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Recommendation for tunnelling

Recommendation for tunnelling

Just A. User

Can anyone recommend a tunnelling service that provide ssh encryption,
will hide your IP address, has a socks 4/5 feature and works with a
variety of clients such as p2p, mirc, msn, newsgroups, etc.

Secure-tunnel is not stable and constantly disconnects you; secure
star and some others are way to slow to be of any use.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Notan

"Just A. User" wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a tunnelling service that provide ssh encryption,
> will hide your IP address, has a socks 4/5 feature and works with a
> variety of clients such as p2p, mirc, msn, newsgroups, etc.
>
> Secure-tunnel is not stable and constantly disconnects you; secure
> star and some others are way to slow to be of any use.
>
> Anyone have any suggestions?

Have a look at http://anonymizer.com/consumer/produ...tal_net_shield.

Notan

traveler 66

On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 19:51:16 +0100, Just A. User wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a tunnelling service that provide ssh encryption,
> will hide your IP address, has a socks 4/5 feature and works with a
> variety of clients such as p2p, mirc, msn, newsgroups, etc.
>
> Secure-tunnel is not stable and constantly disconnects you; secure
> star and some others are way to slow to be of any use.
>
> Anyone have any suggestions?

You just asked this question in alt.privacy, didn't you?

TwistyCreek

Just A. User wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a tunnelling service that provide ssh encryption,
> will hide your IP address, has a socks 4/5 feature and works with a
> variety of clients such as p2p, mirc, msn, newsgroups, etc.
>
> Secure-tunnel is not stable and constantly disconnects you; secure star
> and some others are way to slow to be of any use.
>
> Anyone have any suggestions?

not sure because I'm not a current customer but Cotse should be able to
handle all that and then some.

http://www.cotse.net

Borked Pseudo Mailed

You can pick and choose

www.ipeliminator.com
www.privacyoffshore.net
www.findnot.com

Look in alt.privacy for the rest of them in your post there

split-tunnelling on a cisco 3005 networksecurity Cisco 0 03-27-2006 05:27 PM
tunnelling ivan Cisco 2 12-05-2005 12:27 PM
dot1q tunnelling thcollicutt@gmail.com Cisco 4 12-01-2005 05:50 PM
tunnelling materials neville Computer Support 25 05-24-2005 12:40 PM
IPSec tunnelling between Cisco and ZyXEL ZyWall70 Torquil Corkerton Cisco 2 04-18-2004 09:04 AM

Advertisments