Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > problem in Using PGP

problem in Using PGP

b.saa

PGP= Pretty Good Privacy (Diffie-Hellman version)

I'd download a free version of PGP-ICQ and created the private key and
the public key but I still can't used it to encripted an e-mail.can you
explan how to make that works please?

--
B.Saa.Student, ITWebmaster
The World Is a Small Village

John Hyde

on 1/20/2006 7:19 PM b.saa said the following:
> PGP= Pretty Good Privacy (Diffie-Hellman version)
>
> I'd download a free version of PGP-ICQ and created the private key and
> the public key but I still can't used it to encripted an e-mail.can you
> explan how to make that works please?

Not sure.

You will get more (and possibly better) responses from:
alt.privacy.pgp,
alt.security.pgp,
comp.security.pgp.discuss

Note, I added the above into the distribution.

cypher