Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > I spy with my little eye, something beginning with...

I spy with my little eye, something beginning with...

Vincent Burks

Linønut "=?iso-8859-1?Q?lin=F8nut?="@bone.com, wrote in message
> After takin' a swig o' grog, Vincent Burks belched out this bit o'
> wisdom:
>
>> Linønut "=?iso-8859-1?Q?lin=F8nut?="@bone.com, wrote in message
>> (E-Mail Removed):
>>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Vincent Burks belched out this bit o'
>>> wisdom:
>>>
>>> <crap snipped>
>>>
>>> Thanks to asshole who attracted this(these) jerks(s) here by
>>> crossposting.

>> This is your man.
>>
>> Thomas Wootten (E-Mail Removed)
>> Tom Wootten, Fresher NatSci, Trinity Hall.
>> oof.trinhall.cam.ac.uk
>> Working with hyperbolic trig functions is as much fun as being
>> coshed on the head.
>>
>> (E-Mail Removed)

> You are one of the jerks of which I was talking.

Even I'm finding it difficult to work out if you are more stupid than me. I
think you know the answer to that one though, huh?

> Thanks for acknowledging that, and then underscoring it by
> adding back the crossposts.

Sorry.

> You tit.

I can indeed be whatever you want me to be, however, you seem only to show
yourself to be a stupid retard for raising awareness to such posts instead
of surreptitiously plonking. You must be very weak willed, that's all I can
say.

Peter =?UTF-8?B?S8O2aGxtYW5u?=

begin Linønut wrote:
> After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Culley belched out this bit o'
> wisdom:
>
>> begin risky.vbs
>> <(E-Mail Removed)>,
>> Linønut <linø(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Vincent Burks belched out this bit o'
>>> wisdom:
>>>
>>> <crap snipped>
>>>
>>> Thanks to asshole who attracted this(these) jerks(s) here by
>>> crossposting.

>> If these posts annoy you so much then just kill any posts from mail
>> to news gateways. For these posts killing on Mail-To-News-Contact: or
>> mail2news in the Path: header.

> It's not all about me.
>
> Think. If I'd wanted to KF 'em, I would have.

Idiot.

"If these posts annoy" Roy's quite right of course, you are very easily
angered.

The fact of the matter is, your pride ****ing with you, won't permit you to
just ignore the abuse and insults levelled at you. You have to feel you are
getting your own back by responding, even if you are the only one that
thinks so, but each post you reply to erodes your moral and self esteem,
more and more. It's just so obvious... PIK's the same but more delusional
than you at the moment, so at least you're not alone in the 'stupid' stakes,
eh?

<Aside: Just watch what Linonut does and the way he does it now, squealing
like a little girl, and how easily influenced he is>

--
Windows were a must in the F-16 or we would have crashed into the NIX
stadium."

Vincent Burks

Linønut "=?iso-8859-1?Q?lin=F8nut?="@bone.com, wrote in message
(E-Mail Removed):
> After takin' a swig o' grog, Vincent Burks belched out this bit o'
> wisdom:
>
>> Even I'm finding it difficult to work out if you are more stupid
>> than me. I think you know the answer to that one though, huh?

> Sure. You are more stupid than me.
>
> That was easy!

Your easy willingness to concede that you are indeed stupid is satisfaction
enough. Thank you.

>>> You tit.

>> I can indeed be whatever you want me to be, however, you seem only
>> to show yourself to be a stupid retard for raising awareness to such
>> posts instead of surreptitiously plonking. You must be very weak
>> willed, that's all I can say.

> Nay, just havin' some fun.

That's exactly what someone who is having anything but fun would say. Bone
up on your Psychology, boy.

Peter =?UTF-8?B?S8O2aGxtYW5u?=

begin Linønut wrote:
> After takin' a swig o' grog, William Poaster belched out this bit o'
> wisdom:
>
>> I kill all remailers in leafnode, it gets rid of the jerks. Just as
>> an example, I have:
>>
>> ^Mail-To-News-Contact:.*(E-Mail Removed)

> Yer teachin' yer granddad how to suck eggs.

Someone has to.

No, it was you he was attempting to give a lesson to in knowing what your
pride prevents you from doing.

You could learn a thing or two from WP and RC, if only you would take heed.

--
Windows were a must in the F-16 or we would have crashed into the NIX
stadium."
--Tom Cruise

Vincent Burks

Linønut "=?iso-8859-1?Q?lin=F8nut?="@bone.com, wrote in message
(E-Mail Removed):
> After takin' a swig o' grog, Vincent Burks belched out this bit o'
> wisdom:
>
>> Linønut "=?iso-8859-1?Q?lin=F8nut?="@bone.com, wrote in message
>> (E-Mail Removed):
>>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Vincent Burks belched out this bit o'
>>> wisdom:

>>> Sure. You are more stupid than me.
>>>
>>> That was easy!

>> Your easy willingness to concede that you are indeed stupid is
>> satisfaction enough. Thank you.

> Every one is stupid to some extent. Thank you for conceding that your
> are more stupid.

LOL You should reread that.

>>> Nay, just havin' some fun.

>> That's exactly what someone who is having anything but fun would
>> say. Bone up on your Psychology, boy.

> You're quoting Pop Psychology. That's what happens when you watch too
> much teevee.

Again, your feeble response is from someone who is quite clearly not having
fun. Care to take another stab at getting back? And your kiddie type talk
won't cut it either <snigger>

Peter =?UTF-8?B?S8O2aGxtYW5u?=

begin Linønut wrote:
> After takin' a swig o' grog, Peter Köhlmann belched out this bit o'
> wisdom:
>
>> begin Linønut wrote:
>>> After takin' a swig o' grog, William Poaster belched out this bit o'
>>> wisdom:

>>> Yer teachin' yer granddad how to suck eggs.

>> Someone has to.

> Bull.
>
>> No, it was you he was attempting to give a lesson to in knowing what
>> your pride prevents you from doing.

> Bull.

LOL You getting ready to slink?

>> You could learn a thing or two from WP and RC, if only you would
>> take heed.

> Why should I take heed?

So, you concede that you are aware of what you should heed, yes?

--

begin Linønut wrote:
> After takin' a swig o' grog, Peter Köhlmann belched out this bit o'
> wisdom:
>
>> Idiot.
>>
>> "If these posts annoy" Roy's quite right of course, you are very
>> easily angered.
>>
>> The fact of the matter is, your pride ****ing with you, won't permit
>> you to just ignore the abuse and insults levelled at you.

> Why do you feel the need to level these insults?

There are no "insults", it was an example, but that you take them as insults
demonstrates your weaknesses and sensibilities, wouldn't you say?

>> You have to feel you are
>> getting your own back by responding, even if you are the only one
>> that thinks so, but each post you reply to erodes your moral and
>> self esteem, more and more. It's just so obvious... PIK's the same
>> but more delusional than you at the moment, so at least you're not
>> alone in the 'stupid' stakes, eh?

> No, I just enjoy feeding your trolling, at the moment.

Slink priming, are we?

>> <Aside: Just watch what Linonut does and the way he does it now,
>> squealing like a little girl, and how easily influenced he is>

> Oh, I get it. Any response I make fits your "prediction".

I didn't say that, you did. I would though say of you that paranoia is far
more prevalent.

--
Windows were a must in the F-16 or we would have crashed into the NIX
stadium."
--Tom Cruise

Txt.Medium No. 5

On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 18:45:46 -0500, Vincent Burks gibbered out like a
howler monkey:
> Linønut "=?iso-8859-1?Q?lin=F8nut?="@bone.com, wrote in message
> (E-Mail Removed):
>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Vincent Burks belched out this bit o'
>> wisdom:
>>
>> <crap snipped>
>>
>> Thanks to asshole who attracted this(these) jerks(s) here by
>> crossposting.

> This is your man.
>
> Thomas Wootten (E-Mail Removed)
> Tom Wootten, Fresher NatSci, Trinity Hall. oof.trinhall.cam.ac.uk
> Working with hyperbolic trig functions is as much fun as being coshed on
> the head.

Odd, I was thinking of a certain synonymously-nicknamed Dalek-type
creature...

--
Shon'ai
"I was told there would be cookies."